Master’s Research Project II
Two-month course, meets once a week. A continuation of CIS 620A. Students develop the project in a three-to-five member group. Students complete a detailed analysis and design of the project within the first two weeks of the course. After completing the project, students formally present their final product to a review panel for evaluation and grading. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Demonstrate management concepts in the administration of information system functions in organizations.
- Exhibit project management skills including development, planning, and budgeting of a new system.
- Analyze the informational needs of an organization.
- Evaluate information system strategies and policies.
- Compare and contrast Information System project management methodologies.
- Apply information system resource management and problem solving.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.