Management and Security
Study of organizational management, network infrastructures and information, including information risk analysis, threats, vulnerabilities and protection methods. Analyze a business enterprises information management security risks and vulnerabilities and prepare a comprehensive security plan for Intranet, Extranet and Internet infrastructures.
- Design information infrastructures to reduce organizational vulnerability to threats.
- Perform risk analysis methodologies to assess security issues from end users to the enterprise.
- Evaluate security threats to an information system ad suggest countermeasures.
- Adopt and implement information system countermeasures, disaster recovery plans, and back-up systems.
- Measure the effectiveness of organizational security policies and procedures.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.