- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education (BAECE)
- Bachelor of arts in early childhood development with an inspired teaching and learning preliminary multiple subject teaching credential (California)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Social Emotional Learning
- Master of Bilingual Education With a Preliminary Multiple or Single Subject Teaching Credential and Internship Option with Bilingual Authorization (Spanish) (CA)
- Master of Education in Inspired Teaching and Learning with a Preliminary Multiple or Single Subject Teaching Credential and Intern Option (CA)
- Master of Science in Designing Instructional and Educational Technology
- Master's of Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Certificate in Curriculum Connections
- Early Childhood Education Foundations Certificate
- K-12 Certificate in Multicultural Teaching: Asian American Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Education
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Social Emotional Learning
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Education
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Social Emotional Learning
- Undergraduate Certificate: Early Childhood Education STEAM Integration
- Undergraduate Certificate: Early Childhood Social Advocacy
- Undergraduate Certificate: Fostering Early Childhood Education Leaders
- Inspired Teaching and Learning with a Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Inspired Teaching and Learning with a Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential and Internship Option (California)
- Inspired Teaching and Learning with a Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Inspired Teaching and Learning with a Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential and Internship Option (California)
- Teacher Education Credential Programs
Prepare to pursue a career as a leader in education at National University. You’ll join a network of distinguished alumni who have completed a rigorous education that introduces essential knowledge, strategies, and techniques for connecting with students, developing curriculums, and becoming an inspiration in the classroom. Help students thrive socially and emotionally and make meaningful academic achievements while fostering an inclusive learning community.
Department Chair: Dr. Lori Piowlski
Choose from our Programs below
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.