Transfer Your Credits to National University
At National University, we know how far you’ve come and how hard you’ve worked for your community college credits, which is why we make the process of transferring as simple and streamlined as possible. NU has articulation agreements with more than 116 community colleges, so you can get the credit you deserve for previous coursework.
Here’s why NU is the top choice for California community college transfer students:
- Over 75 degree programs offered online, on-site at locations across California, or a combination of both
- Four-week classes with year-round enrollment, so you can start sooner and finish faster
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities, including the CCC-ADT transfer scholarship and the Transfer to Success Scholarship (available to those who qualify)
- Dedicated support from academic and career advisors, faculty, and a host of student resources
- Yellow Ribbon school with tuition discounts for military personnel and their dependents
Contact an admissions advisor today to learn more about transferring to NU.
Explore how your credits from other institutions transfer to National University.
The Articulation Agreements is designed to give you quick summary of your transfer credits from previously attended institution(s). Contact an admissions advisor today to learn how your transfer credits apply to National University programs.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the link below.
- Select your previous school(s) and classes completed.
- Click ‘view my list’ to see your list of transfer credits.
Credit for Prior Learning
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning* such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development. Learn more.
Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship
Transfer students who have recently earned their California Community College Transferable Associate of Arts (AA), Transferable Associate of Science (AS), or Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) are eligible for National University’s CCC-ADT Transfer Scholarship. Through this scholarship, students can complete a bachelor’s degree in 90 quarter units or less and pay just $7,000 per year* for tuition. Transfer students who have recently earned a transferable associate degree from a California community college are also eligible for this transfer pricing. Contact an admissions advisor to learn more about the scholarship.
*Assumes eight courses per year at $880 per course (max 20 courses)
Transfer to Success Scholarship
Qualified California or Nevada community college students, or students from another approved out-of-state community college transferring to National University are eligible for the Transfer to Success Scholarship – an award of up to $5,000. Learn more about the Transfer to Success Scholarship.