Request Your Transcripts
National University’s transcript provider is Parchment. We do not accept transcript requests by phone, e-mail, or fax. Transcripts are $5 for paper copy and $7 for e-transcript with options for expedited shipping, for an additional cost. Official transcript orders can be placed at the Parchment website.
National University is custodian of records for a number of institutions. These records are housed offline and require additional processing time. If you attended the following institutions, please use the Parchment website link and select Transcript (Academic Records Custodian) to begin your order. Select your school in the “Institution Attended” Drop Down menu. Orders with the incorrect institution selected will be cancelled:
- National Polytechnic College of Science (Formerly College of Oceaneering)
- National University High School
- Seattle International University
- Cabrillo Pacific University
- Advanced College of Technology
- West Med College
- John F. Kennedy University* (not including JFK School of Law)
- National University Virtual High School** (See instructions below)
*JFK School of Law transcripts can be ordered from Northcentral University.
**To place an order for National University High School, please visit NUVHS Parchment Website to place your transcript order.
NUVHS Official Transcript Fees:
- E-transcript Service per transcript: $5
- Print and Mail Service per transcript: $8 domestic, $10.50 international
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost.
- Third-party request of records can also be made through the Parchment Transcript Exchange for a fee.
Unofficial National University transcripts can be accessed any time via Student Portal:
Academics Records > “Request Unofficial Transcript” > Report Type: Unofficial Transcript > “View Report”
If you require assistance with logging in or resetting your Student Portal password, please contact Student Concierge Services at (866) 628-8988, Option 5 or [email protected].
To request an Enrollment Verification, visit Parchment website to place an order for Enrollment Verification. There is no charge for Enrollment Verifications. If you are requesting an enrollment letter with specific information, include letter requirements in the Special Instructions section. For enrollment forms, attach the form that needs to be completed to the Enrollment Verification order in Parchment.
Questions regarding transcripts or Parchment ordering process? Email: [email protected] or call: 858-642-8260.