The Mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide outstanding academic and support services to students, faculty, staff, and alumni in compliance with institutional, professional, and legal standards; and to provide timely and accurate information while maintaining the security and integrity of student data.
The Registrar’s Office maintains the academic records of all National University students. The Office issues transcripts, receives incoming student transcripts and documents, certifies enrollment, evaluates students’ records, monitors academic standing, coordinates grades and attendance, and processes students for graduation. The Registrar’s Office strives to improve processes and procedures by innovative use of technological resources. In all these duties the Office supports the University’s core values.
The Office of the Registrar can be contacted at [email protected] or by calling 1-866-682-2237 ext. 8260
or via fax (858) 642-8721
Office of the Registrar Contacts:
- Incoming documents and transcripts – [email protected]
- Outgoing transcripts – [email protected]
- Evaluation Services – [email protected]
- Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS) – [email protected]
- Military Evaluations – [email protected]
- Graduation – [email protected]
- Grades and Attendance – [email protected]nu.edu
- Articulation – [email protected]
- Leave of Absence – [email protected]
- Foreign Evaluations – [email protected]