Info Technology Project I
A capstone project that is applicable to information technology management. Students work on an original and significant project that integrates concepts, principles, and tools that are taught throughout the program. ITM490A, ITM490B, and ITM490C need to be taken consecutively. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Recognize the importance of information technology project planning and project management.
- Discuss project scope, task management, risk assessment, and measures of success.
- Evaluate the current information technology industry standards for a best-fit solution to a project.
- Develop a project plan for an information technology business case.
- Report on various aspects of project progress and provide mitigation plans when applicable.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.