Object Oriented Design
Covers the key concepts and methodologies required for object-oriented design, evaluation and development with focus on practical techniques such as use-case, CRC analysis, and patterns. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is presented in detail. Special emphasis is given to the use of object patterns in developing software systems.
- Discuss the major tasks involved in Object oriented Design and Analysis.
- Construct an object-oriented design.
- Critically review an object-oriented design.
- Recognize and apply several design patterns.
- Create and read several UML diagrams.
- Undertake a reasonable sized OO design in UML as part of the team-work exercise.
- Prepare and make a professional technical presentation relevant to the subject.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.