Cyber Security Ethical Issues
Examines information technology issues including hardware reliability and network security, Ethics are introduced with a focus on professional ethics. Topics include intellectual property, plagiarism, privacy and work and wealth.
- Critique the usage of monitoring software to enforce proper behavior in the workplace.
- Critique enterprise physical and logical security policies and best practices from an ethics perspective.
- Recommend improvements to global internet practice that will better protect individual right-to-privacy and intellectual property.
- Evaluate the use of ethical guidelines to control professional behavior.
- Create an ethical code of conduct for an enterprise.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.