Senior Capstone Project II
A continuation of DEN 496A. In this second part of the senior capstone project, students implement the designed project and present the prototype or results in a written capstone report and in an oral presentation.
- Collaborate with team members and finalize project development.
- Prepare final project paper.
- Demonstrate knowledge of change orders and dispute resolution.
- Understand how final project fits into overall manufacturing design program
- Give presentation to faculty and expert judging panel.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.