Application Software Dev.
This course prepares students to design, develop and implement application software applied to engineering systems. Topics include: principles of computing, problem analysis, and techniques of complex problem solving.
- Analyze critical aspects of computable engineering problems and design a solution.
- Evaluate different algorithms for solving a given problem.
- Develop application programs to solve engineering problems.
- Debug developed application programs.
- Evaluate application’s performance and quality.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.