Advanced Database Programming
This course teaches the skills for implementing and maintaining databases using Structured Query Language (SQL), including Data Design Language and Data Manipulation Language. Topics include creating databases using Transact-SQL and Data Transformation Services (DTS) to manipulate data; programming business logic using stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, and views.
- Create and Manage Constraints, Views, Indexes, and Other Specialized Objects.
- Specify primary and foreign keys and use indexes.
- Create Database Instance.
- Create and Mange Queries and update data.
- Develop stored procedures and triggers.
- Use advanced techniques for program control and data manipulation.
- Develop applications with embedded SQL and ODBC.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.