Programming in C++
Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming in C++ including class definition and object instantiation, inheritance and polymorphism. Detailed coverage of exception handling, operator overloading, I/O and file streams, templates, and the Standard Template Library (STL). Exposure to Data Structures and basic algorithms for sorting and searching.
- Develop and code object-oriented C++ programs.
- Develop C++ classes that utilize data abstraction, encapsulation and inheritance.
- Perform simple file I/O streams.
- Analyze and model classes and their relationship.
- Apply recursion.
- Implement basic sort and search algorithms.
- Describe and apply polymorphism.
- Design, develop, and use overloaded operators.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.