Fundamentals of measuring an organization’s system quality and ways to improve it. This cover also covers the testing process and how to staff and execute a test plan from start to finish.
- Assess testing capabilities and competencies in system quality assurance.
- Describe and discuss the software testing environment.
- Describe and discuss the testing process.
- Explain testing client/server systems, rapid application development testing, COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) and contracted software testing and web-based systems.
- Identify testing best practices.
- Recognize the significance of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 to testing for security, internal controls, and data warehouse.
- Evaluate software testing tools.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.