Information Systems Project II
A capstone hands-on project in the student’s area of interest. Students apply skills learned, principles, topics and tools that have been taught throughout the program to develop an IS/IT specific product. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Apply Project Planning tools: scheduling people and resources, Gantt, PERT & the Critical Path.
- Define project scope, tasks and accountabilities, establishing measures of success.
- Perform risk assessment & trade-offs: cost, duration, and risk.
- Develop High Performance Teams: motivate team members, monitor performance, follow-up effectively, correcting performance problems.
- Measure success from the customer’s view and reinforce a customer oriented set of values.
- Track Progress: solve problems, and produce clear status reports.
- Manage comprehensive documentation of product development process.
- Develop a professional product portfolio.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.