Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
National University can put you on the path to success in some of today’s most in-demand and lucrative career fields. With 60 career-focused programs in business, criminal justice, cybersecurity, education, healthcare and nursing, and more, earning an online bachelor’s degree from National University is an investment in your future.
Building on our 50-year history of outstanding academics, dedicated faculty, and a growing global alumni network of 190,000, National University makes online bachelor’s degrees attainable and achievable for adult learners, busy moms and dads, and hard-working professionals who need a competitive edge.
Featured Bachelor’s Degree Programs
1. Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
The world of cybersecurity is one of the fastest-growing industries today. NU’s Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity is an online bachelor’s degree program that prepares students to become top security analysts, network defenders, and computer incident responders with coursework that gives them a comprehensive understanding of information technology management and security processes. Our curriculum is taught by expert faculty with real-world experience so you can gain the competencies needed in the field.
2. Bachelor of Business Administration
National University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an online bachelor’s degree program that uses real-world case studies to help you understand everything from marketing and statistics to accounting, economics, and finance. NU also offers a variety of concentrations for this program, including: Accounting, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Law, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing, or Project Management. This online bachelor’s degree has been selected by the San Diego Regional EDC as a preferred provider of student talent, and students in the program can qualify to apply for paid internship positions.
3. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education (BAECE)
The Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education program at NU is an online bachelor’s degree based on a conceptual framework of current theory, contemporary perspectives, and sound research findings. Throughout this program, you will gain the knowledge, skills, practice, reflection, and field experiences needed to become a competent, efficient, and effective professional in the field. You’ll learn to design appropriate learning environments, individual and adaptive curricula, and instructional strategies and techniques to maximize learning outcomes.
4. Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
National University’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration program is a diverse online bachelor’s degree with topics of study including forensic science, research methods, juvenile justice, corrections, and more. It is designed to meet the educational needs of individuals interested in law enforcement, professional development, or career advancement. The program concludes with a senior project supervised by full-time, associate, and select core adjunct faculty.
Find the Online Bachelor’s Degree Program That’s Right for You
What Can a Bachelor’s Degree Do for You?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, over the last 15 years, the number of Americans with a bachelor’s degree has continued to grow. That means, to remain competitive in the job market, land a promotion, or pursue a new career field, a degree can be the catalyst to your next big achievement. At National University, we offer a variety of degree pathways and academic disciplines so that you can pursue your educational and professional goals without sacrificing your family and work obligations.
Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelor’s Degree
Increased Earnings Potential
Earning your degree can pave the way for more rewarding, lucrative career opportunities. Some specialized or trade-based industries require an associate degree, while others prefer prospective candidates have their bachelor’s degree. Based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, you can earn more with a bachelor’s degree, and you’re less likely to be unemployed.
Access to Greater Job Opportunities
Some jobs in specific fields, such as accounting and finance, require a bachelor’s degree. Also, some management and leadership roles favor candidates with a bachelor’s degree.
- Computer and information systems manager
- Financial manager
- Aerospace engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Human resources manager
One of the benefits of earning an online bachelor’s degree with National University is that it provides ample opportunity for networking. NU has a 50+ year history, and in that time we have amassed an alumni network of 185,000+ and growing!
Start Your journey toward a Bachelor’s Degree
Earning an online bachelor’s degree with National University is a big step, but we make it easy to get started:
- Determine what type of application you want to apply for (Undergraduate, Graduate, International Student, etc.) and create a free account by providing your basic contact information.
- Complete your application online and submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Provide any necessary transcripts (Transcripts are available through Parchment. Paper transcript copies cost $5, e-transcripts cost $7, and both offer expedited shipping options for an additional cost. Learn more about the process and eligibility here.
- Provide any necessary text scores (Go to the College Board website for step-by-step instructions on obtaining and sending your test scores).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- From there, National University will review your application and information and send you a letter with the next steps.
Accreditation ensures universities have been properly evaluated and validated by education authorities. National University is proud to be regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Why Choose National University
Through our holistic, whole-human approach to education, we offer the academic, emotional, career, financial, and family support needed to reach your educational and professional goals.
Explore Resources for Getting Your Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelor’s Degree FAQs
National University offers over 60 career-focused bachelor’s degree programs, and 45 of those can be completed 100 percent online. Courses are taught by experienced faculty and are delivered using the latest technology to provide dynamic, interactive online learning environments. Designed for busy adult learners, our bachelor’s degree programs include four-week course formats enabling you to balance work and family obligations while earning your degree. Start your search now on our programs page to find the right online bachelor’s program for you.
At a traditional brick-and-mortar university, it takes an average of four years to attain a bachelor’s degree. When earning your bachelor’s degree online at National University, it could take a shorter or longer period of time to complete your bachelor’s depending on your availability and other factors.
No, there will be no mention that you took your degree online.
National University is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University
Commission (WSCUC). In addition, NU is:
- Accredited by the National Council on the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) for educator preparation programs
- Approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
- Accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Approved by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE CDE) for the Master of Science in Cyber security
- Approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) for the Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies, and Paralegal Specialist Certificates
- Accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH) for the Master of Public Health
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) for National University’s business programs
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) for the Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) for the Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Approved by the Nevada State Department of Education
- Certified by the Society of Human Resource Management for the Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Approved by the Association of Commercial Diving Educators (ACDE) for the Professional Certificate in Marine Technology
- Approved by the California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) for the Associate of Science in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling
Our goal is to make transferring to NU as seamless as possible, whether you’re coming from a community college or have credits from another university. NU has articulation agreements with more than 116 community colleges, and we offer financial aid and scholarship opportunities, including the CCC-ADT transfer scholarship and the Transfer to Success Scholarship (available to those who qualify).
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we also offer tuition discounts for military personnel and their dependents. Contact an experienced admissions advisor today to learn more about transferring to NU.
National University is a private, nonproof institution that is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Accreditation ensures our university meets the highest standards of quality in education. Visit our accreditations page to learn more.
At National University, we value workplace experience as highly as educational experience. That’s why we allow incoming students to earn as many as 22.5 quarter credits with work experience, which is approximately equivalent to 15 semester credits, toward some of our most popular undergraduate degree programs.
If you plan on enrolling or transferring to National University and have prior work or military experience, ask our enrollment counselors about how to get credit for your service, your employment history, or your previous coursework. This guide will help you understand more about earning college credit for your work experience.
At National University, we strive to make higher education accessible and achievable by helping you find financial aid, including grants, loans, and scholarships, that will help defer or delay tuition costs and related expenses. Our financial aid representatives are happy to help you. Please call 1-800-NAT-UNIV or e-mail us.