Introduction to methods that incorporate human capabilities and limitations, environmental factors, human-machine interaction, and other factors into system design. The focus is on the interface between humans, technology, and systems. Human factors and ergonomics in systems analysis, design, and evaluation will also be examined.
- Recognize human capabilities and limitations.
- Describe and discuss environmental factors and human-machine interaction.
- Explain human factors in system design.
- Explain human factors in teamwork.
- Identify methods of tackling human factors and ergonomics problems.
- Evaluate human factors and ergonomics methods.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.