Project Financing Management
Discussion of essential concepts in finance related to project management such as accounting statements and their interpretation, forecasting, risk and return, time value of money, project budgeting, and project finance management such as working capital, cash flow management, account receivables and inventory and global finance management.
- Define financial management concepts in managing projects.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the key financial concepts such as assets, liabilities, owner’s equity, the accounting equation, revenue, expenses, net income, debit, credit, journal, and ledger.
- Identify and describe basic financial statements including income, balance sheet, retained earning statement and sources and uses of cash.
- Describe the process of preparing financial statements from projects sources.
- Evaluate capital budgeting projects using the payback, net present value and internal rate of return methods.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.