Construction Senior ProjectIII
A team capstone project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in the construction program. This is the third part of a three-part sequence. Students finalize the project that was proposed in CEN 486A and CEN 486B.
- Collaborate with team members to finalize the project in a construction topic.
- Complete the project implementation using state-of-the-art tools and techniques in the construction industry.
- Recognize ethical issues and apply professional standards in decision-making.
- Evaluate strategies to ensure project deliverables are on time and within scope.
- Create and deliver a professional group project presentation.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.