The study of information systems technology through systems integration and distributed computing, to maximize efficiencies to meet organizational goals. Comprehensive treatment of IS design, analysis and implementation, with a focus on client server computing and the integration of legacy systems with newer applications.
- Compare, evaluate, and integrate legacy systems.
- Restructure and reengineer the legacy systems.
- Compare and contrast data architecture, data warehousing, and information engineering.
- Design client-server applications to meet business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate software application to meet business needs.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.