Advanced Project Management
Introduction to the in-depth theory and practice involved in the design and management of projects. It guides students through Concept, Study, Design, and Implementation. The latest developments in the field such as intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure, global project management, project management maturity model will be covered.
- Describe theory and practice involved in managing projects.
- Create and build tasks for new projects including the latest developments such as project maturity model, six sigma and conflict resolution modes.
- Demonstrate skills to manage small, medium and large projects.
- Recognize concepts behind variables for success, including the application of concurrent engineering.
- Compare and contrast critical evaluation techniques for evaluating a given project for its success or failure.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.