This course focuses on the detailed processes of construction management and the relevant tools, processes and techniques are involved. Students will be developing skills and knowledge to integrate and manage the overall construction process including the project proposal and design, cost estimate, contract document drawings and specifications, construction schedule, and project presentation.
- Understand the organization of design and construction.
- Apply the principles of contractual relationships.
- Understand project delivery systems.
- Analyze design-build, construction management and program management case studies.
- Develop plans for project delivery systems and contractual relationships.
- Evaluate needs for risk distribution and dispute resolution.
- Understand government regulations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.