Comprehensive introduction to the planning, analysis, design, and implementation of contemporary information systems. Students will examine the role and responsibility of a System Analyst. Several approaches to system requirements are also covered.
- Describe and discuss managing the information systems project.
- Describe identifying, initiating, and planning systems development projects.
- Analyze and determine system requirements.
- Design databases for information systems.
- Discuss system interfaces, controls, and security.
- Describe current trends in systems analysis.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.