Embedded Systems Lab
This lab course provides a collection of experiments for supporting the lectures. The labs are designed to familiarize students with various aspects of hardware and software for microcontroller applications such as interfacing with various devices, programming I/O ports and interrupts and working with sensors.
- Develop programs to add numbers in various number system representation
- Examine the I/O port operation using a simulator.
- Demonstrate an ability to interface a temperature sensor to the 8051.
- Develop programs to the 8051 timer applications.
- Develop a program to transfer and receive data from/to a PC serially.
- Examine and use an 8051 assembler and simulator.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.