Gain the insights and tools you need to improve education as a school site or district administrator by earning a Master of Science in Educational Administration with Nevada Endorsement as Administrator of a School Option (Nevada). Throughout your coursework, you’ll learn how to create a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community and develop a school culture conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
The MS in Educational Administration can be completed with or without a license option for those pursuing a career in the nonpublic education sector. For those interested in pursuing a Nevada endorsement of Administrator of a School, please see the licensing section in the catalog.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze the organization, operations, and resources necessary to foster a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Design a system of collaboration that includes families and community members, and responds to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizes community resources.
- Analyze aspects of professional and personal ethics that are conducive to leading a school or school system.
- Analyze the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context that impacts a school or school district.
- Critically analyze a topic related to educational leadership through the lens of a researcher.
- Evaluate leadership within the lens of ethics and philosophy.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education