Applied Behavior Analysis, School Psychology, & Educational Counseling
- Master of Science in Applied Behavioral Analysis Degree
- Master of Science in Educational Counseling with Internship Option (California)
- Master of Science in School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (California)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential School Counseling Credential with Internship Option (California)
A central focus of the three programs in this department is to prepare candidates to serve as social justice advocates for equitable outcomes and effectively work with all students. Addressing academic, behavioral, and social needs is an essential component of all three of these programs at National University. These programs provide rigorous training to candidates who want to become Applied Behavioral Analysts, School Psychologists or School or College Counselors. Candidates will be prepared to navigate the elements of cultural diversity/competency and social justice as an application of practice in their field. Candidates will also learn the essential knowledge of culturally responsive strategies and skill sets to help students be successful in their academic pursuits. Additionally, candidates will learn to utilize strategies and techniques to help students who have learning disabilities or social or emotional needs.