Department Head: Dr. Dina Pacis
School environments are more dynamic than ever before, with students from varied backgrounds mixing cultures in complex and exciting ways. A school counseling degree, or a credential or degree in educational administration from National University will prepare you to lead in these diverse social and cultural environments.
National University recommends more candidates for Preliminary Administrative Services credentials than any other single institution in California. We’ve prepared thousands of education professionals, administrators, and educational specialists for important leadership positions, not just in California, but across the country.
The programs available in this department include a Master of Science in Educational Administration, a Preliminary Tier I Administrative Services Certificate/Credential, and a Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential.Meet Our Faculty
Choose from our Programs below
- Master of Science in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Master of Science in Applied School Leadership (In Partnership with participating California County Offices of Education)
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Option (CA Option)
- Master of Science in Educational Counseling with PPSC Credential Option
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
- Master of Science in School Psychology with PPSP Credential
- Clear Administrative Services Credential Induction Program
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (CA Option)
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential School Counseling (PPSC)
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential School Psychology (PPSP) Program
- University Internship Credential Program for Pupil Personnel Services School Counseling (California Only)
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.