BUS500C Macro & Micro Economics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Wali I. Mondal
An introduction to economics for business graduate students with no previous exposure to the subject, it covers topics including microeconomics, macroeconomics, and an introduction to management. No credit is awarded.
- Arrange data to convey meaning by utilizing tallies and graphs.
- Calculate arithmetic mean, geometric mean, median, and mode.
- Calculate range, variance, and standard deviation.
- Calculate the skew and kertosis.
- Calculate different types of probability (simple, joint, marginal and conditional).