MUL355 Game Scripting
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Provides hands-on in-depth application of web programming, game scripting, and web presentation. Students apply aesthetic and usability criteria to produce web presentations, "movies" and other animated components for placement into student projects. Covers applied technological constraints of web presentation and animation, game design, game scripting, appropriate uses of motion in a web page, and digital asset management for optimal delivery of animated content. Software instruction is in Macromedia Flash.
- Apply the principles of graphic and information design in the generation of digital media projects.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.