ANA699A Analytic Capstone Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Master's level research in analytic project design, problem framing, hypothesis generation, and literature review. Team building, team collaboration, ethics, and conflict resolution are implemented. Strategic aspects such as mission and vision statements and managing an evolving analytic landscape are also incorporated into the analytic project scope.
- Apply contemporary leadership methods in data analytics to strategically design project, construct hypothesis, and propose timeline for implementation of the analytic project.
- Conduct literature review and assess human and material resources essential to successful project outcomes.
- Develop methods of team building, conflict resolution, and team collaboration.
- Propose the correct methodology to solving a complex problem in business intelligence or the computer-aided technical support for business intelligence.
- Formally present the plan and timeline to project advisors and stakeholders orally and in a project proposal.