ANA605 Analytic Models & Data Systems
Lead Faculty: Dr. Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionForms of data, databases, gap analysis, and model building, analysis, and interpretation will form the foundation for students to ethically apply data analytics to facilitate modern knowledge discovery techniques. Visualization and discovery strategies using analytic models will be used to explore the interactivity and integration of data systems.
- Categorize various forms of data.
- Generate statistical hypothesis and determine ways to conduct an analysis based on the interactivity and integration of data systems.
- Interpret analytical data models.
- Formulate visualization and discovery strategies.
- Synthesize the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of sensitive data.