PME601 Advanced Project Management
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
Introduction to the in-depth theory and practice involved in the design and management of projects. It guides students through Concept, Study, Design,
and Implementation. The latest developments in the field such as intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure, global project management,
project management maturity model will be covered.
- Describe theory and practice involved in managing projects.
- Create and build tasks for new projects including the latest developments such as project maturity model, six sigma and conflict resolution modes.
- Demonstrate skills to manage small, medium and large projects.
- Recognize concepts behind variables for success, including the application of concurrent engineering.
- Compare and contrast critical evaluation techniques for evaluating a given project for its success or failure.