EGR320L Scientific Problem Solving-LAB
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Using hands-on computer tools, the scientific approach to problem solving through analysis and design is applied in this laboratory course. Results from these hands-on activities will be interpreted and presented both on an individual basis and in a team environment. Critical thinking and communication skills will be used to interpret and present results of scientific investigations.
- Apply various scientific problem solving methodologies.
- Solve scientific problems using innovative computer techniques and strategies.
- Apply critical thinking skills to interpret results of scientific investigations.
- Solve scientific problems collaboratively.
- Communicate in oral, written, or graphical form.