MKT448 Not-For-Profit Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Course DescriptionA study of the marketing dynamics of Not-For-Profit organizations in which multiple groups, often with conflicting goals and needs, must be simultaneously satisfied for organizational success. A particular emphasis is placed on the identification and attraction of funding sources in the community.
- Analyze various types of Non-profit entities and their functional attributes.
- Discuss the various advantages and disadvantages of a non-profit vs. a for profit business.
- Explain how a non-profit should market itself in order to attract donations and other sources of funds.
- Evaluate the ethical and legal issues surrounding non-profit organizations in todayandapos;s market envvironment.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing in attracting: Staff, Volunteers, and Board of Directors.