MKT443 Introduction to Advertising
Lead Faculty: Dr Ramon Corona
Course DescriptionA survey of effective advertising techniques in multiple media (virtual, visual, radio, television) and advertising campaign allocation methods.
- Discuss the impact of the Internet advertisement.
- Design an advertising message that gets the attention of the prospective buyer in a segmented population.
- Select the best media vehicle to market a product or service.
- Discuss current legal and ethical standards related to the practice in advertising.
- Relate the influence of cultural diversity on advertising in a global environment.
- Design a successful advertising campaign consistent with the goals of an organization.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.