MKT210 Intro to Consumer Behavior
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
A study of the dynamics of human behavior and how it relates to the purchasing decision, this course provides a general view of the different factors that influence the consumer's decision-making including, personality, social groups, culture, values structure, perception and learning.
- Describe how the Internet is changing the ways companies communicate with their customers.
- Analyze psychological, cultural, and economic variables as the relate to specific product purchase decision
- Evaluate how attitudes are formed towards a specific product.
- Describe the advantages and challenges to use a basic focus group project and its outcomes.
- Identify current legal and ethical standards of practice in marketing.