SCD680 Planning and Evaluation
Course DescriptionMethods and processes for planning and managing development projects are discussed. Students develop a project plan, including effective use of resources, staff, schedules, development goals. Relationships with funding sources and strategies for creating self-sufficiency in the community are analyzed. Students apply models and processes for evaluating social transformation and community development.
- Apply methods for project planning and community development.
- Apply scenario planning in organizational and community contexts.
- Apply methods for acquiring and managing funding resources.
- Involve stakeholders in the development process with scenario planning methods.
- Evaluate outcomes of social transformation and community development initiatives.