HCM445 Player Development Program
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michael Charles Pickett
Course DescriptionThis course is a practical study that increases the understanding and furthers the implementation of an effective Player Rating System with the purpose of developing a loyal player development program. This course connects the various marketing efforts of a tribal casino with the responsible development of gaming guests. It analyzes and shows the advantages and disadvantages of comps and promotions. The student will also gain a better appreciation of the role of Gaming Information Technology towards buidling an individualized and appropriate Player development program.
- Relate and describe the twelve components of a Player Development Program and an effective Player Rating system.
- Illustrate and categorize the responsibilities and functions of a Casino Host.
- Exemplify eight basic components of casino marketing programs. This knowledge will include marketing basics as well as comps and promotions specific to the casino business.
- Demonstrate verbally and in writing a basic understanding of the role of Gaming Information Technology in player development.
- Recognize and distinguish actual and theoretical win calculations.
- Structure and write effective promotions and billboard advertising.
- Communicate and coordinate all marketing and IT efforts towards the development of Player Loyalty Development programs.
- Perform basic writing skills for andamp;#8220;prospectusandamp;#8221; development.