LED490 Leadership Capstone Project
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michelle C. Browning
Course DescriptionThe capstone course is designed to be the culminating work for the Bachelorandapos;s degree in Organizational Leadership. Under the guidance of the instructor, students will design a project to demonstrate their mastery of leadership theories, approaches and frameworks. Students will include scholarly research, attention to ethical frameworks, and critical analysis in their project. A professional presentation of 10-15 minutes of the studentandapos;s project is required. Grading is H, S, or U only.
- Integrate the sum of the studentandapos;s learning of leadership theory and practice as related to case analysis or individual project.
- Present a grammatically correct, written, final project.
- Analyze and make recommendations concerning case studies or given scenarios needing leadership intervention.
- Demonstrate the ability to use online resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
- Prepare and present a 10-12 minute presentation demonstrating the studentandapos;s final project and skills in oral presentation.