Associate of Science in Engineering Technology
Dr. Peilin Fu
Program Learning Outcomes
- Use math, science, engineering, and technology to solve technology problems.
- Apply analog and digital electronics, computer networks, programming and software tools to the building, testing and operation of engineering systems.
- Demonstrate laboratory skills, including the use of appropriate hardware, software, and simulation techniques.
- Communicate through written, verbal, and graphical media.
- Apply ethical standards in professional decision-making.
- Function effectively as a member of a technical team.
To receive an Associate of Science in Engineering Technology, students must complete at least 96 quarter units, 31.5 of which must be taken in residence at National University. All associate degree students must complete the university general education requirements. In the absence of transfer credit students may need to take additional electives to fulfill overall unit requirements. Students should refer to the section on undergraduate admission procedures for specific information on admission and evaluation.
Prerequisites for the major (8 courses; 27 quarter units)
Requirements for the Major (14 courses, 54 quarter units)