CEE498 Capstone Design Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr Peilin Fu
Students apply the knowledge and skills that they gained from Electrical and Computer Engineering courses to solve a real-world engineering problem. Student start work on their project after it is approved by the faculty teaching the course. During this course students complete different phases of project. Students deal with a set of realistic constraints during the design and implementation of the project such as economic, social, political, ethical, and social impacts. Grading is S/U only. Eligible for In Progress (IP) grading.
- Design a system or a process to meet given set of specifications with realistic engineering constraints.
- Function as a member of an engineering design team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project related material.
- Utilize available technical resources.
- Communicate in writing and orally.