LED606 Information Mgmt for Leaders
Focuses on strategic role of information technology in today's learning organizations. Emphasis is placed on the application of information technology strategies to strategic planning, client/customer analysis, rapid decision-making, and problem solving. Participate in a classroom/laboratory environment to facilitate application of theory to real world situations.
- Integrate information management theories and strategies appropriately to diverse situations and organizations.
- Assess and compare technological systems that support information management.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of various information management systems and processes, as well as the place of information management in an organization.
- Design solutions utilizing leadership knowledge and skills to solve problems presented in case studies.
- Apply appropriate written and oral skills, technology and ethical leadership skills in organizational settings.