National University offers a variety of placement and credit by exam testing services to meet the needs of current and prospective students. The following tests are currently available:
- ACCUPLACER and WritePlacer
- College Level Equivalency Program (CLEP)
- DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- Credit/Challenge by Examinations
- Pearson VUE
- Distance Learning test proctoring
Testing can occur at a variety of campuses, centers, and military base locations as well as remotely in some instances, depending on the test and student affiliation.
For more information about National University's testing services, please call (858) 541-7951 or 1-866-NU-ACCESS, ext. 7951 or e-mail: email@example.com.