Develop the strong technical background you need to succeed in the fast-paced world of computer science and information systems. As the fields of information technology and software engineering continue to expand at an incredible rate, so does the importance of these foundations. National University programs are designed to provide academic rigor, balanced with real-world learning environments. Gain the specialized knowledge necessary to compete in this dynamic field.
Department Head: Dr. Debra BowenMeet Our Faculty
Choose from our Programs below
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Undergraduate Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Exploration
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing