Get on the path to business leadership with an MBA from National University. In this program, which can be taken 100% online, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to successfully manage organizations in the ever-changing business environment. You will learn relevant management skills in both domestic and global business settings, effective team building, quantitative and qualitative decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills that you can immediately apply in your professional life.
You may specialize in one of several areas to hone your skills to your own career goals. Specializations available include Accounting Professional Skills, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Business, Management Accounting, Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Social Media, Organizational Leadership, and Supply Chain Management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the systems and processes used throughout an organization including the planning, decision-making, group dynamics, innovation, production, supply chain, operations, technologies, marketing and distribution, and management.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and management skills within an environment of change to meet the objectives of the stakeholders of the organization.
- Evaluate the forces in the global business environment, including social responsibility, sustainability, ethics, and the risk and opportunities associated with operating within a multi-cultural, business environment.
- Apply economic models, accounting principles, statistical techniques, and financial theories, analysis, and reporting in business decision-making.
- Design alternatives to solve business problems utilizing quantitative analysis, critical thinking, and sound ethical decision making.
- Formulate strategies and policies utilizing environmental and resources assessment, and integrating various functions to achieve the mission and objectives of the organization.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management