Earn a degree that propels your career and prepares you to become a leader in the global marketplace. Develop effective communication skills, strong analytical and critical thinking, and learn ways to solve everyday problems presented by the business world.
National University offers flexible on-campus and online programs that feature unique and cutting-edge curriculum designed to prepare students to become strategic thinkers and leaders in their industries. Choose from degrees in marketing and management, leadership and human resource management, finance and economics, or accounting.
The School of Business and Management at National University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a listing of accredited programs, visit https://iacbe.org/memberpdf/NationalUniversity.pdf.Meet Our Faculty
Choose from our departments below
- Associate of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Business Studies
- Minor in Economics
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certificate in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Cause Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Certificate in Basic Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”