Leadership and Human Resources Management
Department Head: Dr. Michael Charles Pickett
New and established companies increasingly seek managers who can help them gain an edge in the marketplace. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or you’re seeking a career with a Fortune 500 corporation, a leadership and human resources management degree combines foundational business theory with practical business know-how. At National University, you’ll build core competencies in marketing, statistics, accounting, finance, and management, and then concentrate on the area where you want to make your mark in the business world.
By studying and working with instructors and colleagues in the community and workplace, tomorrow’s business leaders acquire knowledge and develop skills at National that improve job performance and advance their careers. Additionally, these connections created throughout the program can develop into a personal network that has the potential to move your career forward.
Choose from our Programs below
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
- Master Of Global Human Resources
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science Leadership Studies
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership