Welcome to the School of Business & Economics
Do you have what it takes to excel in the fast-paced world of business? Successful professionals in today’s complex job market need sharply honed leadership, problem-solving, critical thinking, analytic, and communication skills. If you have your sights set on a career in business or economics, you’ll be wise to amass specialized knowledge and skills in the field of your choice.
National University offers rigorous, market-driven degree programs and professional certificates designed to meet the growing needs of modern society. NU’s School of Business and Economics offers a wide range of career-focused programs in a broad scope of disciplines, from accounting, economics and finance to marketing, HR management, public administration, and organizational leadership.
Our School of Business and Economics are committed to providing lifelong learners with valuable credentials at every stage of their educational journey, from associate degrees and professional certificates to doctoral degrees.
At NU, you’ll benefit from small class sizes and faculty mentors who bring real-world experience into their curriculums. You’ll learn the practical skills needed to successfully navigate today’s evolving business environments. You’ll also have the advantage of taking one 4- or 8-week class at a time, empowering you to efficiently complete your degree on your own terms and in conjunction with your current schedule. Plus, with year-round enrollment, you don’t have to wait to apply; you can begin classes as soon as next month.
National University is committed to our Whole Human Education™ approach to your success. You’ll have the academic, emotional, career, financial, and family support needed to stay on track and finish faster – so you’ll be on your way to achieving your personal and professional goals. We also subscribe to the tenets of Social Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (S-JEDI) to guide our collective actions that successfully build and sustain an exceptional culture.
Eric A. Roe, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Business & Economics
Explore Our Departments and Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication
- Minor in Accounting
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Global Human Resources
- Master of Science in Leadership Studies
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Resource Management
Explore Our Business Centers and Initiatives
- Center for the Advancement of Virtual Organizations (CAVO)
- Center for Business Innovation, Entrepreneurship, & Management (CBEM)
Explore Resources for Getting Your Business Degree
- Bachelor in Business Administration: courses with workplace impact
- How to become an accountant
- Most useful degrees for business owners
- On the job with a Master of Human Resources Management degree
- What can I do with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration?
- What is a Management BA?
- What can I do with a Master’s in Organizational Leadership?
- What master’s business programs are right for me?