Some students coming to National University have been out of the classroom for many years. For others it may be the first time in a college classroom. Here is some basic information that can be used to help all students feel more comfortable upon returning to school.
- As a National University student, no special parking permit is needed.
- Park only in authorized parking spots.
- Arrive early enough to allow time to find a space and arrive to class by 5:30pm.
Come to class prepared:
- This includes paper, books, writing tools, etc.
- Textbooks should be ordered prior to the first night of class. For more information on ordering books you access the online bookstore.
- Supplies are not sold on campus.
In the Classroom:
- Professors cannot accept payment for class.
- Be prepared to introduce yourself to the class.
- Course Syllabus can be obtained on the University website.
- Obtain contact information from your professor on the first night of class.
- Exchange contact information with other students in the event of a missed a class.
- Scheduled 30 minute dinner breaks each night of class.
- Some campuses offer truck-catering services.
- Vending machines are available.
- For those interested in bringing meals, some campuses have microwaves available.
- No refrigerators are available.