Minor in Computer Science
Add a minor to your bachelor’s degree, and receive a well-rounded education that covers aspects of software engineering, programming, and design.
Students can earn a computer science minor to accompany any bachelor’s degree with a major that is not computer science. This computer science program provides students with a well-rounded education, covering important math, science, programming, and design subjects. A minor can help students develop the skills needed when entering the workforce post-graduation, or for moving on to complete graduate studies.
- MTH 215 College Algebra & Trigonometry
- CSC 200 Orientation to Comp. Science
- CSC 208 Calculus for Comp. Science I
- CSC 242 Intro to Programming Concepts
- CSC 252 Programming in C++